Thank you for visiting our websites conceptcasts.com and Jabberites.com. These websites are operated by Eduplosive™ Inc., as described in the “Terms and Conditions of Service".
Eduplosive™ Inc., is the corporate name for Jabberites.com. In this Policy, we will refer to Eduplosive™ Inc., as “Jabberites™”, “Jabberites.com”, “conceptcasts.com”, “our”, “us” or “we”.
The aim of Jabberites.com is to provide a safe, fun and educational environment for children over the age of 13, and for adults in the education industry to share interesting and exciting current affairs, educational work and fun information in the form of hyperlinked collages called Concept Casts™. These images often contain hyperlinks to third party sites to bring the Concept Casts™. alive and provide interactivity.
We take your privacy seriously. We are providing this Policy to inform you of our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information on our Service. We also want to inform you about your choices regarding information. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know (see “How to contact us” in section 8 below).
Note that this Policy may be modified from time to time in our sole discretion, so check back frequently. We will notify you of any changes to the Policy by posting a new Policy and updating the “last modified” date at the top of this page.
The Jabberites™ service wants to provide a safe environment for teens and for adults in the education industry to use the service securely. This is our top priority.
1. Our policy towards children’s information
This Service is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at support@eduplosivecom. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
For all our Users we do not permit any profile information except a username to be viewed by individuals that the User themselves has not directly recruited as a friend or contact.
2. Links to other sites and services
Our Service contains links to other third-party websites and online services, including via the Concept Casts™. we create and Concept Casts™. our Users create. If you choose to visit another website or online service by clicking on a link or hotspot, you will be directed to that third party’s website or online service.
The fact that we may link to a website or online service is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
We do not exercise control over third party websites and online services, and these third parties may place their own cookies or other files on your computer and collect data or solicit Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information from you. Other sites and online services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and/or disclosure of Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites or online services you visit before providing any information or using such websites or services.
3. We collect information in the following ways:
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to become a registered User of our Service, and when you use certain aspects of our Service (e.g., entering an email address on a form to send an email from your Jabberites™ account).
- We collect information when you register to join Jabberites™ by logging into an account that you already have with certain third-party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook and Twitter) via our Service. For example, our Service allows you to create an account and login to the Service using your Facebook account credentials through Facebook Connect. If you are not currently registered as a User on the Service and you click on “Sign in Using Facebook,” you will first be asked to enter your Facebook credentials and then be given the option to register and join Jabberites™.
- When you browse or use our Service, technological tools including “Cookies” collect certain information, as explained in the following section
- We collect information indirectly that you provide when creating a Concept Casts™. We encourage all Concept Casts™. to only contain information that the User is comfortable with sharing publically, . At no point are Users encouraged to add or upload any information that is sensitive, private, personal or damaging to themselves or others.
4. What information we collect:
- When you register with us through the Service to become a registered User of Jabberites™, we will ask you for certain information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, gender, profile photo, we allow you to place a rough location such as country or state but not a hometown, or phone number a website and email address.
- We use the personal information you provide to us when you send us emails or sign up to our service in order to respond to your request, for example, to reply to your email or to send you communications about news and events related to Jabberites.com. If you purchase stickers or other merchandise directly from Jabberites.com, we will use your personal information for the purpose of sending you the items you purchased.
- Your user name that you have provided us at registration will typically be visible to other Users. Other Users will be able to search for you and with your permission only add you to their contacts. Your username will also be available when you make Concept Casts™ and post it publically and in comment to another User’s Concept Casts™. on the Site. It will also be visible when you vote on a Concept Casts™, make a Concept Casts™ to feature on the websites homepage “Concept Casts™ of the month” or publically share a completed activity. Also, when you donate money as part of one of Jabberites.com fundraising campaigns, your name will be published on our "supporters page" unless you request otherwise.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- Non-personal browsing and site usage information that we collect
5. How we use your information.
- Account registration. We create your User account for your use of the Service based upon the Personal Information you provide.
- Communications. We use your Personal Information to contact you with Jabberites™ newsletters or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “connections” information in your profile settings. (See “Your choices regarding information,” below.)
- Customer service. We use your Personal Information to respond to your questions and/or inquiries.
- You can only find friends and contacts on this service if you know their username or they have directly contacted you to join and find them.
- When you use the Jabberites™ service, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically (through, for example, the use of your "IP address") about your activities while visiting the Websites, including the web pages you view and the times you view them and information about the browser you are using.
- We do not link browsing information to the personal information you submit to us; we use this browsing information for internal purposes such as to help understand how the Websites are being used and to improve it, and for systems administration purposes. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. In some cases your IP address stays the same from browser session to browser session; but if you use a consumer Internet access provider, your IP address probably varies from session to session.
6. Sharing of your information
As always we highly recommend that you guard and refrain from disclosing and uploading any information you consider sensitive, private and confidential about you or others. While we occasionally monitor the site we are not accountable for information uploaded and added that is anyway offensive. For more information see our Terms and Conditions of Service.
(The only use we make of personal information (usually names and email addresses) is to respond to questions and/or requests for information from a user. We do not otherwise make use of personal information, nor do we provide it to third parties.
While you are using our website, we may also collect certain non-personally-identifiable information about you, such as the URL you just came from, the next URL you go, what browser you are using (e.g. Safari, Internet Explorer), the domain name of your Internet Service Provider (e.g. AOL. Earthlink), and your IP address. We also use "cookies", which are pieces of information that websites transfer to your computer's hard drive for record-keeping purposes and to track and customize advertising served to you.)
- Jabberites™ Users. When you register through the Service and submit Personal Information to create a profile or Concept Casts™, other Jabberites Users will see your username. If you choose to provide additional Personal Information in your profile, Jabberites™ Users will NOT see such additional Personal Information unless they are a friend .
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services (e.g., maintenance services, payment services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Service’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Service are used. These third parties have
access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Social Networking Sites. We may share the information in your Jabberites account (including your Personal Information) with the SNSs that you have linked to your Jabberites account. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only for this purpose (unless the SNS has received your Personal Information independently of the Service) and not for other purposes.
- Facebook Connect and Twitter. We allow Users to link their Facebook and Twitter accounts to our Service. Users can then post recent activity on our Service back to their Facebook and Twitter accounts. You will be prompted to decide whether or not your activity on the Service will be shared and disclosed on your Facebook/Twitter service. You can disable the foregoing featureat any time by logging into your profile and selecting the option to disable Facebook Connect and/or Twitter. Further, you may be able to edit your privacy settings for the content that you post which appears on Facebook/Twitter by making selections in your “Edit Profile” settings via the Service.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. Jabberites™ cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We can disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process including, but not limited to, subpoenas, to protect the property and rights of Jabberites™ or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Business Transfers. Jabberites™ may sell, divest, transfer, assign, share or otherwise engage in a transaction that involves, some or all of our assets, including any or all of the information described
- in this Policy, in the course of a corporate divestiture, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or any other similar transaction or proceeding.
7. Your choices regarding information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- Email Communications. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “preferences” information in your account settings
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- De-Linking SNS. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook or Twitter) linked to your Jabberites™ account, then you may de-link the SNS account in the “connections” section in your profile settings.
- Changing or Deleting Your Information. All Users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their User account (including any imported contacts) by contacting us or by editing their profile via the Service. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your User account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as
required by law or for legitimate business purposes. (For more information on how to control your User Content on the Jabberites™ Service, including information regarding the use and storage of your User Content, please see the “Sharing Your Content” section in our Terms and Conditions of Service.
8. How we store and protect information
- Information Security. We care about the security of your information. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected and maintained through the Service. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons.
- Phishing. Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to Jabberites™. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not request your credit card information, login information, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
- Breach Notification. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Service in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
- International Transfer . Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state,
8. How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Policy or any of the practices described herein, please contact us at
2747 Grand Bay Ct, Navarre, FL. 32566
or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.